| Work in progress!
This article is currently Under Construction. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it's being worked on. We hope to have it completed as soon as possible.
St. Elizabeth's Hospital, is a facility providing care for soldiers and sailors of the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy deemed unfit for service due to mental problems.
Officially named Government Hospital for the Insane, St. Elizabeths Hospital is a mental hospital in southeast Washington, D.C. providing care for the indigent, mentally ill members of the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy. Due to its patients, files and information are highly secretive and confidential.
- To Be Added
- Miss Howard: "Can I ask why St. Elizabeth's receives patients from the Western states and territories?"
- Mr. Chitters: "Because it's a government hospital. [...] St. Elizabeth's. Its official name is The Government Hospital for the Insane, but it's referred to as "St. Elizabeth's" out of courtesy for its patients."
- Miss Howard: "And who are its patients?"
- Mr. Chitters: "Soldiers and sailors deemed unfit for service due to mental problems."
- An in-universe depiction of the real St. Elizabeths Hospital, opened in 1855 as the first federally operated psychiatric hospital in the United States.